Below is a brief job description for each position.
- Organize and run the meetings of the executive committee two to three times a year, the association meetings and any special meetings that are required.
- Act as the official representative of the organization.
- Appoint, with approval of the executive committee, all special committee members and chairpersons and serve as consulting member of all committees.
- Ability to use word programming for CANNP documentation, to include Publisher.
- Oversight of CANNP finances.
- Work well with other leaders within CANNP and have the vision and insight to lead the organization.
- Serve on the Executive Committee for a period of one year after the term of president has expired and provide consultation as needed the second year.
- Be prepared to take over the president’s responsibilities should the president be unable to complete the term.
- Attend two to three Executive committee meetings.
- Assist as needed in annual conference planning.
- Serve as chairperson on assigned committees.
- Maintain a current membership list.
- Maintain current records of all official transactions involving monies for the organization. This is currently done using Microsoft Ledger.
- Keep bank deposits current and issue CANNP authorized payments for bills incurred in a timely manner.
- Attend the Executive committee meetings two to three times a year and report the organizations financial standing at these meetings.
- Give the membership a financial report in the newsletter and at the annual conference.
- Conduct all banking duties for the organization.
- Attend Executive committee meetings two to three times a year and submit meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Attend the annual conference and report the minutes of the annual meeting to the membership.
- Write an officers update for the newsletter.
- Serve on committees as needed and as chairperson as assigned.
- Attend the Executive committee meetings two to three times a year.
- Attend the annual conference and give a report on the current membership.
- Complete all mailings for the Organization.
- Write an article for the newsletter twice a year reporting the current status of memberships.
- Be responsible for the annual membership drive.
- Edit, publish and email the newsletter twice a year.
- Edit and publish the CANNP brochure and mail to NNP schools yearly.
- Manage CANNP website by updating content in a timely manner.